Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, September 3, 2010

Growing Up


Hey can you grow up?! Ever heard that before? I sure have. Today I'm not really going to blog about my daily life but something I feel like just saying it out. And today's topic is "Growing Up". So what is growing up to you guys? Stop playing all those toys and be more adult like? Well I don't think anyone can grow up. No matter what you say like you are not a kid anymore and you had grow up but I'm sure that somewhere in you there's a kid living inside, playful and joyful.

Yes it's truth that each and everyone of us will grow up but still it can't change the kid inside us. I'm sure that there's is time where you wish you could just play and be carefree again. It's kinda of weird right? When you are young you keep hoping to grow up fast but once you get older you somehow wish to be young again. Look at the kids nowadays, look at what they wear,look at what food their parent feed them, look at those awesome toys they had. Kids life is getting more and more better but will they be able to have the mind set of becoming an adult? Who knows, I sure don't. Kids nowadays are living in good life, unlike us. We are not born with a silver spoon. Our family ain't that rich to buy what we need. But we learn from every little things in life.

So what if we are poor, as long as we can live our life happy as a family and that's all that matter. Even there's not video games or nice toys for us but we still able to find fun within each other. Look at the kids now, will they be able to do that? Guess not, video games is all they need. Well let's not talk about them already. So when is the last time you enjoy yourself? Not long ago? Just now? Last week? Look around you, there is always things you can do to enjoy yourself but all you need is just have an open mind set, that's all it's just that simple.

When you are young had you ever think what is it like to be in love? I did and boy I learn it the hard way. 5 relationship and yet all ended just like a blink of an eyes. May be they are not the right one? But hey, we are still young and the night are still long. If you dare to love then you must dare to let go, that's what I learn. Well now I got one, just hope I will be able to be with that close to her as must as I can before it all turn to dust and our fire burn out. Love is simple but deadly.

Have you ever watch the TV when you are kid and saw those people in the TV drinking beer or smoking and hope you are like them once you grow up? I had, since young I thought is was "cool" to do those but it's not really how I think it was after I got to do all of them. Drinking is still what I like most, not beer but wine. I know that I sound a little old talking about this but I enjoy to go to pub and listen to jazz music and drink my wine at the same time, it's something that I like and enjoy. As for smoking? Let's just say it's a close so far, never know when or where.

As we grow up, we make friends, good and bad. We choose to be with our friends, cause being with them make you relax that's what all friends are about not being in an awkward moment with each other. Sure sometime they did things that just make you piss off the hell out of you but somehow we are able to find ways for us to talk back and all.

Family and friends play a big part in of life when growing up, you learn things from them, slowly changing yourself. And me? I'm trying to change to, ya I know I sounded silly but I will try my best. Okay, I will end my post here, it's kinda of weird for me to blog about this type of things but sometime I enjoy posting those. So if you guys like it, maybe I will do more of this type of post. Somehow I sounded like an old guy!

And now I quote "This is your life, this is your fight. So when are you going to live your life?"

0 Comment or DIE!: