Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Do You Remember?


See that picture? I bet you don't know what the hell is that do you? Can't blame you, not much people know that, feel free to ask Darryl or Seng Jie, I'm sure they know what "PrankSG" is. We were young at that time, so many crazy ass shit we did together. Looking at the secondary 4 now, somehow make me remember those time I used to had when at was in PrankSG. But happy things never last long, sad to say PrankSG is no more, it is no longer there. Disband is what became the ending of PrankSG, I did not delete the PrankSG blog, why? Cause those are time I enjoy, the lost memory that we used to had.

Don't why be I only have the small photo for this

Now all of us have our own road to go, no longer us but ourself. No longer together but on our own. Time pass so far, what used to be now became the past. Looking at those photos all of us took together give me a warm feeling, I miss the past and I too enjoy now. Just hope we can still be like this always. Sorry for not blogging about my daily life but I just want to get something out

At least this is big


And now I quote "This road is yours, so are you a going to walk and make no mistake? Or run to have full of regrets?"

0 Comment or DIE!: