Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, July 4, 2010

War With Music



Hello!~ It's been long since I had blog and here I'm blogging about my music production cause work I had in school for this week, so enjoy. ^^

Day 1:
Went to the music production cause work to have our first lesson? I was thinking about how will it turn bad or good? but later I found out how fun and how much I enjoy in the class, we learn how to cut a 8 minutes plus songs to a 4 minutes song. It was fun till the lesson ended =.=

Day 2:
Can't wait for the lesson after the first lesson, we learn how to mix loops into one song? I did mine and the teacher like it. I so happy to the max, after that I went to help Darryl with his mixes till the lesson end

Day 3:
This is the day where we mixes beats or loops into a song and we also need to come out with out own lyric to the song that we make, well everyone in my team went to do their own stuff so I have to do all the beats my self =.= but in this end they came back and help me ^^ we gt a song but ended dropping the song cause we think is too hard to have a lyrics for it? So I ask the teacher to help us some out with the song and we think of the lyric

Day 4:
We went to the studio with our song and lyric to record us singing to it? I have fun there. Enjoy my-self with my friends fooling around in the studio. Ya we sing till it's very off key but we don't really care cause not matter it's bad or not, we still learn a lot about the music production. After that we went back to school for some touch up on the song

Day 5:
The last day of our music production cause work lesson, sad to say but I love this lesson and will enjoy it if it's my CCA. Played our song, everyone include our team laugh out loud like no tomorrow. At the end there is some prize to give a way, I got 2nd place in my music production which is the "Top Creativity Award" I'm so happy to get the award, don't really care if it is 2nd place ^^ and after all it still have to end right? The thing ended and I will miss the music production cause work.

So there? that's what I did for this 5 days for school, so what did u you?

And now I quote "No matter how life hit you, always remember that there are friends out there to help you"

Oh and a short message to this person call DARRYL TAN!, dude no matter if we will still be in the same class or same school, we still can meet up right? Look at Seng Jie, Kevin and the rest? even if we are not in the same place, we can still find some free time to meet up. Always remember that I'm just a phone call away ^^

0 Comment or DIE!: