Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome To The Family


Hey just a quick review on the new album from Avenged Sevenfold. The album was great, a lot of deep meaning in all songs. That's what I like about Metal, Rock or Punk? They have lots of meaning in their songs unlike Pop or K-pop (Korean pop for short). Been asking my-self why I don't like those songs? I guess I found out why, Pop songs well most of them is about sex, drugs or gangs? I don't like it at all. And of cause K-pop, like just say most people who into K-pop is just for the looks of the singer? Not how well they sing nor how the lyrics mean at all! They don't understand what they are singing yet they still listen to it as like if know what the heck they are singing!

Maybe that's just me I guess? Well back to the point on Avenged Sevenfold's new album, the album is missing something even if I said it was great. What was missing was the drummer, The Rev. It's sad that he pass away and in this album was what he wanted to work on but never did had the chance. This album is not just for the fans out there but is also a tribute to The Rev! I'm going to end this post here, till next time, keep on rocking!

And now I quote "In a way it seems there's no-one to call, when our thoughts are so numb, and our feelings unsure" -This is also from their new song "Welcome To The Family"

0 Comment or DIE!: