Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Saturday, July 24, 2010

For The World For The World x2


Hello there! Yah, going to blog now. Well not really blog cause it's going to be a short post? Just an update on my life. School was great I guess? Nothing wrong at school but still studying yet so hard for me. Family all together not fighting at all which is good. Friends? Well I dare not say is good? Since there is people who LIE to me or friends that don't reply me text?

All that a side my life is pretty fuck up. My fingers still hurts from playing guitar which is a good start? Oh the movie "Incpetion" totally rock my socks off! The movie is a must watch to me! I love it and I feel like watch again who want to watch it with me?! Still fighting in life, trying my best for my N level? But I'm kinda happy today cause I got Avenged Sevenfold new album! Just downloaded it and it's fucking sick! I gonna get they album once it come out on HMV! Who ever buy the album for me right, I will love that person to the max! Thats all for today, trying to keep my blog alive as much as I can.

And now I quote "The tears we've cried, this love has died your by yourself here tonight"

0 Comment or DIE!: