Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Drum or Piano

Which is better?



Hello there ^^ I'm back for a short short post. The thing is which one should I learn? Drum or Piano? I'm planning to learn it after my N level so I still have a few months to plan which one I wanna learn.

The reason why I wanna learn drum is simple, I wanna pay a tribute to the drummer "The Rev" from "Avenged Sevenfold" . They are my favourite band and they did not just lost their drummer but their best friend and brother. Even if "The Rev" is not around anymore there is still people like me who miss is drum beat in "Avenged Sevenfold". It sad the "The Rev" pass away T^T who know may be I will be the next drummer for "Avenged Sevenfold" =X (fat hope I guess)

The reason why I wanna learn piano is more simple then anything. Since I was a small kid, I like the music play by piano or my I like the most is jazz piano. Yah the reason is just that simple




And a super short message to that silly zhuzhu,
Next time be careful ok?! Don't anyhow run or jump around if not later bleed again. :D

0 Comment or DIE!: