Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, July 18, 2010

The Past & Now


Hi! Just going to blog a short post. Oh a random stuff is that I got my guitar and it's kinda weird as I had namd my guitar Alisa! Yah is just so freaking weird. Back to the point, was kinda boring at home and there's nothing for me to do right now as I'm going out in the afternoon with my parent to take my new laptop from M1. So all I did was read all the past blog post I post one by one. What I found out surprise me. I found out that I was so kid back then, all those post was just plain silly. About love, life, school, friends and etc. Kinda weird if you think about it? I'm happy that I'm not like how I used to be, and I never want to be back into the same place again. I lucky to make new friends along the way, gain old friends, keep the same friends but sadly lost some friends along the way. But never give up on what you believe.


And now I quote "If you don't want to get hurt then don't hurt the people around you"


*UPDATE*
Never got my laptop from M1 today, went there with my parents and the guy said I can take my laptop on the 20 july start till 2 aug? So yah this is just a short update.

0 Comment or DIE!: