Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Running In Circles

Enjoy Life Like Never Before



Ah~ it's so long since I blog. Guess what? I'm back by popular demand. Many of my friends ask me to update my blog as it is, how should I put it? DEAD? And one even ask me to try posting in proper english, so I will try my best ok Sheng jie? Oya meet up soon ^^. Ok this past few weeks is like hell to me as it's my holiday and yet I had to go to school for my freaking D&T! Ya I know it's my N-level but let me enjoy my life? But I guess it don't matter anymore? Cause I had done my D&T and I can enjoy my holidays like a 5 year old. Wow now I wanna talk about something off topic. Along the way I gain back old friends and also gain new friends as days goes by. Somehow I can't find the old me anymore, the old me that heck care about what the teachers say or what my parent told me to do. And now to me when they tell me to study well I did! Something woke me up I guess? We people live to our mistake till the very end and never try to find the answer why we did that in the first place. Everyone around me is starting to change for a better or worst? I'm not sure but we just have to wait and see, we only live in this world once so why not put down what you are doing now and come with me to enjoy life like no tomorrow.

And now I quote "Do evil every day. You may not change the world, but you'll have more fun"

0 Comment or DIE!: