Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Lost In The City Of Shops

Need To Find A Way Out



Hey what up? I'm kinda bored right now so I guess I'm going to post something about what I did today? Well I did nothing much today if you count that I brought 3 shirts and how my cash became $5 from $100? Meet up with Tse Lay and Ze Wei under my house bus stop, Darryl and Kelvin didn't turn up so I guess they are busy or something but I guess the 3 of us will do for today ^^ We took 124 to Plaza Singapore and walk to Orchard Central just to feel their cold cold air con. After walking around O.C (Orchard Central for short) we went to 313 to find some shirt and all. We went up to HMV and the first thing I did was to go to the shirt session. All their shirt can't be try so I don't know which size fit me but how lucky am I that they had some example just at the side of the session, so I ask Tse Lay to see if it fit me as I'm too dumb to know how, after knowing the size I took the shirt I want and pay it at the cashier. We went to Uniqlo to walk around to see if there is any nice shirt or stuff but later did we know, they have awesome shirt there! And the best part is they have fitting room, but cause of the lazy Raymond (me) I ask Tes Lay to see if the shirts fit me or not. On the other hand Ze Wei went to the fitting room to try out the shirt he want. So like always I went to the cashier to pay the 2 shirt that I wanna get in Uniqlo. Walk around 313 till we decided to go to Takashimaya. So we went that and like what we always do window shopping ^^ And then we end up walking back to Plaza Singapore from Takashimaya. We around at there as always. We took 16 back to inter as Tse Lay alight at Tiong. After the long drive Ze Wei and me went to Vivo to have our dinner. After all that tired day we were so crazy and decided to walk home from Vivo since we both live at Telok Blangah Drive/Heights. The long walk we talk a lot of jokes, and we reached home^^ That what I did today, even if I had a tired legs right now or I feel so sleepy right now, I still enjoy my-self today. Hope we can do some shopping again but the sad part is I'M BROKE!

And now I quote "You won't live for nothing cause you are fighting for something"

0 Comment or DIE!: