Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Singing The Songs Of Our Life

Happy Belated Birthday Mandy!



HEY YO! It's been long? So how's your life going? Fine? Worst? Or just a up and down roller coaster ride? I'm doing fine as always ^^ Family = O.K, Friends = O.K, School = Not so sure I will say O.K. So today is Mandy belated birthday celebration as she want it to be today but there's not really much different =.= Well since I only had 2 hours of sleep till to people around my house shouting GOAL! I try to wake up as early as I can so I won't be late. Was suppose to meet Kenneth in the bus at 10:45 but he was late so meet him around 11plus? I not sure, I wasn't looking at the time.

So after all that "bull shit" we went to meet Darryl at Bukit Merah Interchange and walk to the bus stop to take 14 as we are also suppose to take the same bus as Mandy and Millie. Wait and talk, jokes and laughter fills the air with our crazy talk. The bus was here so everyone went in. Saw Mandy, find some sit and it's off to the next bus stop to meet Millie in the same bus. Again with some lame jokes, Millie came up and it's off to Clementi interchange.

Once we reached Clementi interchange we took 175? To "Sakura" (I'm not sure the name) some where around Clementi. Reach there paid our meal first and we find our sit then off to our awesome food! Jokes, laughter and photo taking was everywhere. When we done eating we went off for a short walk to the bus stop to talk 175 to Clementi "K-Box".

Reached there go to the room and it's singing of the life time ^^ we laugh and make fun of some MV. The best part is when we all sing together for a song. I love it when we sing "Bad Romance" and "Telephone" by Lady GaGa together. I even try rapping to Eminem's "Beautiful" and I almost make it though the whole song! Love it! Will like to go back with them again and also hope go with more friends too! After singing all of us are having sore throat but only Millie don't have! WHY?! We went to the NTUC to buy some sweet for sore throat and dam we do sound better all. Went to Singapore Flyer after that to meet Kevin for dinner, well dinner as in "Popeye".

After dinner we went to Marina Bay Sands for some photos taking an stuff. A long walk later we all took bus to YAMC but only Kenneth drop at City Hall to take bus home. Well the rest of us was waiting for bus at YAMC, Mandy took 14 home first then the rest took 139 and talk along the way. Darryl drop first then Millie. Kevin and me went to inter and walk to 7-11 to buy some drinks and sit down have a so call "heart to heart conversation". We walk to inter when it's getting late and took the bus home before the last bus and now here I am blogging about what I did today that I have enjoy so much, too bad Seng Jie can't make it till to some school stuff he need to do. But there is always next time ^^ Will upload some photos if Millie will upload those photos to FaceBook.

And now I quote "Gravity, thou art a heartless bitch."

0 Comment or DIE!: