Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, June 24, 2010

A Childhood Memories That Never End



Hi people! Yah as promise I'm here to blog! I'm going to blog about what happen on 22? so yah here it is.

Meet up with Darryl, Mandy and Millie at Plaza Singapore and walk to Cathay to buy ticket for Toy Story 3 3D, we also help Jia Ling, Kenneth, Seng Jie and Kevin to buy their ticket first as they haven reach yet. We then walk back to Plaza Singapore to find my Dad his birthday present, I go 2 shirt for him from FOX. 1 is XL and other is L (He end up giving me the L size =.=) then we walk to the McDonalds to wait for the rest.

At McDonalds Millie brought her meal and we were waiting for the rest at the same time. Seng Jie was the first to reach then Kenneth. After Millie and Darryl done eating we walk to Cathay to meet the others. Saw Kevin on the way so he join us. On the way Seng Jie told me something very touching man. He told me if I retain this year again he will scold me everytime we meet! Dude I will try my best, thanks Bro! We reach Cathay meet up with Jia Ling and buy the drinks and snacks that we need.

The movie was great, it's touching, sad but at the same time funny. After watching the movie I some how sad as this is my childhood movie since like I was a kid! And now I got a feeling to buy the toys from Toy Story to display at my room and keep it. I know it's waste of money but like I say it's my childhood movie. ^^

AFter the movie we went to Spize for our dinner. Jokes as like always, I enjoy hangging out with them. Talk some crazy stuff and all. We went home after that. May be plan other outing next time?

Well here's the end of my post. Hey at least I did update my blog. Boy oh boy school is next week? Going to cut my hair tomorrow with Darryl. God gonna miss my long hair.

And now I quote "We take photos with our friends not just for fun, but as a memories of our past"

0 Comment or DIE!: