Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Smile Just Disappear


Hey, how's it's going? Well I won't be blogging about m daily life again. Guess I just feel that my life is just an another boring story.

I'm a mess now, I just really hope I know the answer if we will be together or not! I know it take times but time is killing me! Lately I'm losing everything, my smile, my hope and my mind. Back to the "EMO" me now, just hope this "EMO" me won't stay for long.

My feeling are truth, my love is real. I sometime ask myself that do I have a chance? But my mind, heart and feeling tells me that I don't. I guess it's weird for me to blog about love. I will stop here for now, I really need some help or someone to talk to now. Guess not?

And now I quote "If only you know"

0 Comment or DIE!: