Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, November 8, 2010

I've Always Been Your Favorite Game


Hey, what sup guys and girls? Well not gonna blog today, just wanna tell you all something. You see, I'm sick and tired of this world, so I'm gonna take a break from this. Away from money, away from love. Just wanna take a rest and slow down my foot step and try not to update myself with the world.

Not everything in this world is what you want and what you need, so love me for who I am not what I should become. I'm slowing down now, no longer that hardcore, wild me no more. Just a guy trying to do what's best for him and trying to enjoy every moment he can. Of course something happen that make me wanna do do this.

So I'm going to MIA now till friday, anything just text or call me. If you are lucky then I will reply, if not then it's too bad I guess. I don't know how to say this but I hate being someone that I'm not just so you can have it your way.

And now I quote "Open your eyes and see what it means to feel compassion and live in love". So ya I'm gone for now I guess. Bye

0 Comment or DIE!: