Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm a fool with dreams


Hi guys and girls! Yes I'm back from where from MIA, I think a lot and did a lot when I'm MIA. Well not really gonna blog much today I guess? Just wanna make my blog alive, at least it's better than being dead?

Well prom night is just 3 more day! Hope everything go as planned and not mess up? They change the theme and I end up re-buying my outfit for prom which suck to the max! Oh well I already got it so no point complaining I guess?

Life is great for me somehow? It's weird but I'm starting to like the new me slowly? Oh ya just a quick update about me, I call guys dude now and I call girls babe. So ya get over it alright?

And of course, how can I left out my love life! Well I don't know who will read about my love life, but I just wanna say it out than just keeping inside. And yes, I do have feeling for her but I don't know if she feel the same way too. I do think about her 24/7 but I don't know if she do the same too. Just take things slowly? Well to tell the truth, I already know the ending, okay maybe not I know but I feel? I feel that she and me won't have a happy ending? Just keep having the feeling I won't get her. I really wish she will tell me if I stand a chance or not. But I can't rush everything I guess, just take things slow and see how it go.

Yes, I'm a fool with dreams and that dream is that I hope can get her which will never come truth. Okay I'm thinking at the wrong side of the road now. And now I quote "I swear that I will be all you need, don't give up on me"

0 Comment or DIE!: