Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Life Like The Same


Hello! It's been long since I had blog. Well my prelim is fuck up as always. School still suck to the max and I will really hope school end sooner. Family and friends are still okay. Did a lot things this past few days like Darryl birthday and stuff but hey I'm a busy man, well I guess I am?

Oh and tomorrow I will be going to HMV in 313 with Jin Long, Mandy and maybe Vera, Murphy and Kelvin. Reason why cause DAVID CHOI will be there! He is awesome that's what I'm going to say about him. Check him up on YouTube! And on the Saturday will be meeting Seng Jie and the rest. Sunday family day. Don't know where will I be heading this time.

Busy week and exam is coming soon but I'm still slacking off! What should I do?! Don't really know what to do, kinda of lost in a way. Still in love with shopping, last Sunday my Dad spend $273 on me, I simply just love shopping. Now saving up money to buy a bag so I can just take it out and also the Lady GaGa heartbeat earpiece by Dr Dre. Going to broke again I guess? I get to wear my TopMan checked hoodie that my Dad got for me! Going to wear that to see DAVID CHOI! Hope I can get a photo with him!

Well that's all for now, just a little update of my plans and some past things that I did. Today I won't be saying what I quote cause today it is going be a quote by Eminem! "Money doesn't buy happiness, it buys crazy-ass happiness" - quote by Eminem
Not really truth but still funny! So long!~~~

0 Comment or DIE!: