Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Killing Your Self


Finally another day another post. Well today was my Chinese paper 1 & 2 prelim? Well kinda fuck up I guess? Yesterday was Darryl birthday! But we end up studying at Great World City Mac. But at least we did do out work? Well half of it, went meet Millie at BM inter then took 16 to tiong and Mandy got up the bus and it's off to Great World!

Ate first then study, Darryl then join us, JiaLing came after that. Kenneth join us after he went to gym. Study like nerd I guess? Still thinking why I did that in the first place. Suddenly there's something in my head so I ask the rest. Why do people like to pose middle finger when they are taking photo? Is it nice? Just don't get it. After that Sengjie and Kevin came to find us around 6plus? Cause they ITE had school so they had to go. Pass SengJie his Ipod Touch that I fix? Well, I enjoy hacking that's all. Joke like how we always do. Went to Spice for dinner, enjoy the food there! Awesome! (Y) Talk a lot like we never meet for a long time?

After that we went back to Great World for BEN & JERRY! Ice-Cream was awesome too! After that all of us went home. Took 139 with Darryl, Kenneth, Millie. Talk some crazy stuff about dreaming and your soul is leaving your body or something like that. One by one everyone leave and only Kenneth and me. And we started talking about other things like how our joke is planning out! Well the more she react to what we do the more jokes she become? Something like that, well I forgot ok? Well Kenneth did said something awesome which is, "She is already the joke between us and now she is making her-self into the joke between our joke" Wow sound so deep shit! Got home and is to watch my new love anime! "High School Of the Dead"! It's nice, you guys should check that out!

Just found out something that I like blogging but I don't do blog surf! Well I don't waste my time going to other people blog? The only people's blog is those that I link? Weird right? Think I'm crazy? Something weird keep happening, and I enjoy it. It's my life and my story. Gonna keep on playing my games! School suck to the max! Well it's the "Hungry Ghost Festival" should I still go out till it's late? Or should I be a good boy and go home early?

And now I quote "I'm just a outsider, viewing the world from my point of view"

0 Comment or DIE!: