Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Just As How We Plan


Hello! Back for a short post of my daily life I guess? Went out yesterday with SengJie and Kevin. They wanted to go shopping so I tap along. Went to town again, well they do sell awesome shirt that is better than those bugis "AhBeng" shirt. Walk around Plaza Sing then went to 313. SengJie and Kevin got what they wanted with some of my shopping tips? I guess?

Went to Vivo after that to look for shoes and also to meet Millie. We reach there first so we went to Vans for shoes saw what I want but I don't have money as I'm running low on cash(I'm kinda of broke till to shopping like always) then SengJie help me pay some of my Vans shoe first as he is getting one for him-self. Cause if we buy two there will be discount, so ya. Pay SengJie $40 first and now I owe him $31, hope I can get the money and pay him fast.^^ Kevin got another Vans shoe but is different type from what SengJie and me got.

After that Millie meet us and we went to watch a movie "The Sorcerer's Apprentice". Wow 2 movie in 2 day, my money is flying away faster than I thought. The movie start at 11.50 so we wen walking around and talk also don't forget jokes. Went to the movie and all I can say is the movie is not bad, well at least better than "Salt"? Well that's my point of view. After the movie we walk from vivo to some where around my house. Millie took cab first then SengJie and Kevin, I went home after that. Reach home about 2plus going 3? Use com and Skype with Millie, I love my new Vans shoe! So blue! So nice! So awesome! Well that's what I did yesterday.

Going to family BBQ later but going to Tiong with my parent first to make my new glassier as my old on broke. Dam it! and tomorrow will be going to Lan with KENNETH!, Murphy and JinLong. After Lan maybe will see if SengJie, Kevin or Mandy and the rest want to meet or not. The day after tomorrow is Darryl birthday! So kinda pack this few days, hope I have time for my-self.

Well there's a reason why I caps lock Kenneth name to KENNETH! I will leave it to you guys to think about it, after all those who went to K-Box with us on 6-August should know why. I know I'm not better than him but come on we are best friends and yet you say this type of shit? Well too bad cause I'm sure everyone is better than you, like always. Just to let you know, I'm will be coming for you if I hear this type of shit again. Don't you ever mass with me, there's a whole lot of sins going in my head so if you want to try it, then give me you best shot. Why am I posting this on my blog? Well I know you are reading my blog that's why! I can be more crazy than anyone!

And now I quote "Never mass with someone with a crazy mind set"

0 Comment or DIE!: