Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, April 26, 2009

it happen so fast...

ytd was cip...on the way to hendenson cc i was runing very fast the a car came out from no where then almost bang on to me but i run very fast the driver open the window n oix me then i shout sry...moment ltr the drive  stop near by the cc n hold me friend n ask my friend about my name n class n school...so i run down n told the guy i'm sry but he didnt really take it...then he ask 4 my full name...my friend alrealy tell the guy my real name,school,class...so i just ggive him my real full name then he say he going to complain me...then kyme ming was trying to help me or something then kyme ming tell the guy carpark cannot run meh?oso nv say cannot run.then the guy angry n ask 4 kyme ming name oso.(sry km to pull down the river)so after that i dono wat to do.then just go do cip...................................................................after cip.some of my friends wan play scocer then i c they play lo coz i not in the mood to play oso....i sit at the chair there then think alot thing...all the sins i had done....n so many feeling i hurt....n now there is no way i can go baack...sms dear...about wan happen n told her i wanna change....n i'm sry 4 hurting her feeling sometime....n now just hopeing n praying that everything will be ok.......

THE OLD RAYMOND DIE IN A CAR CRASH

just hope all this was a dream...but it not that eazy to 4get....if only every1 n god 4give 4 the sins that i had done....i'm sry...i mean it....n i wanna change.....this time i will do it.....

0 Comment or DIE!: