Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, April 3, 2009

Guess Whos Back!

Haha i'm back blogging with my NEW laptop>.< ya i know i say after Xmas then post but my deck stop cant post thing dono y that y i mia

ok here the thing i going on cosplay with ken they all.i gt the mask and i'm already making the sword 4 my cosplay but it not painted dono use wat colour good.cosplaying = naruto ANBU.n my psp change housing(try google to find out) n now the best thing.to make my blog new n fresh again i'm going to post so'me local(singapore) link.some rap some sing.i gt this thing in my head coz after watching "Live 'n' Loaded" i found out that singapore gt alot of talent n their song is very nice.so show ur support on our local talent the links is below my 'links' n on top of my tapbox.n most or may be all the links is myspace so may on may not need a acc to view it.sign up for myspace is free n getting to heard good music is oso free^^ hahaz oya this is the link of http://livenloaded.mediacorptv.sg/

their is some video u can watch but u need to download something to watch it.not sure everyone can watch it.min-year-exam is coming closer n so many thing happen at school this pass few month,u can make it in to a book or a movie about it.so many things to tell but yet so little time hahaz.so this is my post for now.i will be keeping a up date about our local talent.oya a news from our side singapore,blink-182 is coming but this summer.and Nintendo DSi is coming out in USA this month,may be coming to singapore soon^^.i will keep on some up date so guys feel free to tap on my tapbox^^so long n BB~~~~

[lives without music is like Lives without a soul

0 Comment or DIE!: