Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, April 27, 2009

FUCK~~~IS~~~MUSIC~~~FEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2day was just a same day.....morri when to school talk to kok wee n kyme ming they all then darryl came then we go up hall to chat.i told him wat happen last sat about the car thingy wat-so-ever then we start making fun of the driver or something...after all the chatting thingy i went back to my class n sit there...after the Sg flat thing Mr.Satwant say he gt 2 thing that he wanna talking about then i head was thinkin this..."O shit must me the car thing i was last sat.omg was should do???"but end up nth happen...^^Safe~~~after all the heart beating event it was DnT.didnt really do much in DnT just draw some stuff the gt some drawing test(o shit hope i pass coz i dont wan waste another one more year)...after DnT was E.L...go to B.K lesson.dono need do compo about 250 to 400 words...i writt this Trapped In A Cave Of Wonder.i was thinking about indiana jones at that point so i just anyhow bomb lo.it about The Golden Claw's Of Matata in a place call Papalalei.dude dont ask me how i got the name.it just came out in to my head from no where.recess dear got H2O 4 me after that when up to maths.maths was boring.DONT UNDERSTAND A THING!then oon loke n we all stay to fool around.we like hate some of the fat ppl in our class so we make a groug call (Fears Asian Terminator) aka F.A.T hahaz fat lol start play around with the name.after maths was M.t then teacher gt angry on some of us.after m.t was pct but our m.t make me,kymeming,jinlong,oonloke stay dono tell us about the class thing the omg she cry OMFG!!!then talk talk talk then she took us to pct as she wanna tell B.K y make us stay then when i got in the class i say jinlong make our chinese teacher cry then every was like huh?jin long wat u do?y u make teacher cry?wat happen jin long?hahaz epic win hahaz after school when mac to meet ken after that dear come find me then talk then go home...gt alitt fight with dear.i'm sry ok.then gt home bath.on my laptop then on msn talk to jereme using video.talk about cozplay stuff and some dojo thingy then this friday we meeting then go out hahaz long time nv go out with him le hahaz old bubby mah hahaz.when to eat then start to blog found out the DEAR,branson blog set prvi and darryl del his blog?branson and darryl i can ask them at school or something but dear set i didnt even know it n was not told?WTF?4get it...i'm not tell u i friday go out untill friday on that day i will tell u HMMMM!!!!so now just blog find some funny video n song but nth was found...so that all 4 to 2day^^ That All Folks~~Raymond Out~~~~

0 Comment or DIE!: