Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Thursday, May 15, 2008

prank call n [poof that monkey like jin sui]!!!!

ok 2day wake up around 9+ the on my com then w.aifq call me(coz we going out ltr...)then use com.....then w.aifq say he cant come out at 11 only 1...then ltr 11+ in msn he ask me so thingy(i 4get)then about 12+ meet lo then we walk to telok blangh there then he play myy psp then i start to prank hahahaazzz n i rmb ken n angela go make ic hahahahzz then i call ken say we at the make ic there wait 4 him then he like omg hahahaazzz then he say he not ing to make ic there he go find us hahahaazzz i was like omfg then i ask him to bm inter meet us.....then i call monkey coz she folo angela go make ic hahhahazzz i call her say i at the 1st flood make ic wan then she go hahahahazz then she say dont hav...then i say outside there somewhere hahahazz then she go out then angela say fake 1 then i lagh hahahahahazzz lolZOlolollz then after that i like wanna prank call more ppl then i call darry i ask him to come bm liby coz me n w.aifq need 1 more ppl to do thing only for 30min n will get $50 then he say he call his mother then i tell him it a prank call ah law hahahahazzzz i tell him my psp break into half n i under his blk then he say he 5min come down...then after afew min i call him n say it a prank hahahahazzz lololololololz i pro rite hahahahazzz lolzolzolzolzozolzozll then me n aifq when to get a drink lo then go back n seng n kelvin then seng n wanting go do wanting teeth thingy...then me n kelvin go aifq house...then i take some psp game n after that found out my psp go 666mb more free spea lolz(666 is devil thingy) hahahahahazzz then ken call say he at inter then i tell him we waiting 4 the mrt lolz lo hahahahzzz then after all done go taka 272 to inter then c ken with chee ming hahahahazzz then we take 57 to harbo

talking hahahahazzz

hahahahazzz then at harbo ken n chee ming wan to interview 4 the kfc then waiting 4 then we was chatting lo then saw monkey n angela then i tell wanting then wanting n seng go find them then there is another guy monkey very extar lo omg....nvm back to the blog hahahazzzz then all done chee ming when home then we all walk to vivo lo then eat after that aifq when home then we go best to play game hahahahazzz then seng n wanting go minitoons then me kelvin n ken play xbox360

then meet up with seng then we all to 3 flood play psp hahahahahazzz then seng,wanting,ken when to play the water then play with kelvin psp then half way no batt sad lo hahahahazz then join them play water hahahahazzz then kelvin play ken psp then me seng gang ken hahahazzz then seng n ken game me-_-!!! then me n ken dare each other to jump into the water then we jump...ken jump only 2 or 3 step only lo i jump so fa....then i so wet....

then after then go then shop bside e-zone shop then saw this

u will c kelvin,seng n wanting


then in the shop i buy this

hahahaahzzz then when to long john again to buy thing how to go hahahahahazz(dam it i wet like hell)then after that me n ken go home 1st.....then at home i eat then wet like **** hahahahazzz then chag using com('x')hahahahazzz then chat with monkey n w.aifq n end up bloging now hahahaazz that all i do 2day n wat i going to say 2day is
[I can be calm, I can be cool,I can be rude, I can do whatever you want me to do,Whatever you want me to be, I can be it,Whatever side you want me to show you, just let me know and I'll let you see it]a song from Helleva n Eminem the song is call i can be n it in my blog oso go find it hahahahazzz





THE WAIT IS OVER!!!!!boys n girls u all hav been tell that monkey like jin sui but we hav no poof but guess wat from the help of msn n my hp cam n my lie Mr.PiG is gd to give u all this pic





hahahahahazzz that all hahahahazzz i will try my best to give u all other pic about other ppl hahahahahahazzz

0 Comment or DIE!: