Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, May 19, 2008

i enjoy my @$$ 2day hahahahazzz

ok i did enjoy alot of fun 2day^^ok woke up about 9 something then when to walk around under my blk....then when back home to bath then when out...take 273 to bm inter...lo then watch my cos he ask where i go i say i going out with friends then he say tc...then meet w.aifq...then go mac then saw zhul n attika siting at there hahahazzz then w.aifq play my psp i c him play with waiting 4 kelvin n seng....then ltr on they r here(dam god so long..)then we take 272....then we walk to the u all noe the the new bridge thingy....so long lo need to walk up n up n up feel like it well nv end...then half way wan ting call then seng when back down to look 4 her...them all of us when up hahahazzz...the bridge was long n alot of ppl then half way me,w.aifq n kelvin we run hahahahzzz so tier...here somw pic

i gt this from the top....(it suck(the pic not the day la))

then we walk down..they when to toli...we guys was fast hahahahzzz then there is a guy slping at there then kelvin go distu the guy by siting bside him...

...then walk back up again to the bridge to find seng n wt...then we did not walk all the way to find them we just sit down n eat hahahazzz wait 4 them to come up to find us hahahazzz

looking around hahahazzz


then seng n wt come lo we sit there chat then i roll around hahahazzz then we walk to m.f it a super long walk up lo hahahazzz then we at there walk around hahahahzzz lolzzz hahahahzzz-_-!!!n then the other dono go where then me,w.aifq,seng,wt n kelvin try to folo them on the walk

then we walk n take some drink lo..then after that we(me,seng,wt n kelvin)dont wan to folo them anymore....them the other when lo(so is w.aifq)hahahazzz then we take cab to vivo(coz we dono where to go)hahahahazzzz the 1st thing we do is go eat(but 4 me n kelvin we gay each other-_-!!!(he do me 1st))the after eating then w.aifq come to find us....we walk to git to walk around seng n wt buy some thingy then w.aifq when to hav fun with the fish-_-!!!

....then we when to play water hahahazz dotzzz...we walk here walk there chat around play around fool around gay around at there.....then after that we r off to 7-11

we buy something to eat lo then gt some "gangster" or u can say it "ah beng" there.....but we did not care anyway but we just make joke on them hahahazzz-_-!!!(ltr gt beat up hahahazzz-_-!!!)then we go to best then we when to a musie rm or something(dono wat that lo)then kelvin play with the thingy

after that we when to play xbox...then after that we when home....i gt home n my mother tell me my cos is back from hong kong....then he bought me this

2 for them gt pic

i like this 1 better coz gt the logo...(dam i dont wanna eat this lo)

n then i when to bath then eat then use com chatting with jin sui in msn n watch some video in utube n now i'm here blogging hahahahazzz that all folks so wat i'm going to say 2day is
[DONT SELL UR SOUL TO SATAN!!!!!SELL IT TO SANTA!!!!!hahahahahahazzzz]
it not really mean anything just dono wat to put hahahazz I ENJOY MY @$$ 2DAY HAHAHAHAZZZ BB TC EVERY1!!!

0 Comment or DIE!: