Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, May 12, 2008

the 4 side of mr.pig-_-!!!.........iron man after the credits

ya i noe very long nv blog-_-!!!ok 1st thing i going to chag another blog song coz the rap song gt alot of mother****er....jack n xue ying ask me to chag the blog song coz too many F words....n i found a nice song^^oya i now m in into rap song n pop n RnB....coz last time i alway heard emo song.....so ya....ok the pic is i DRAW 1 ok u gt it judy....dam....ok about the pic some of u may not noe wat it is....the 4 is the shdow(ya every1 noe that)...the 1 with the crazy eyes in my crazy side^^n o top of it the 1 taking a pen is my hard working side(hey i'm a working kid it just i nv show only hahahazz)then the 1 bside my crazy 1 is my evil 1 or u can say angy....every1 get angy rite...then on top of the angy 1 is my sad 1(if u can c u can c a dark blue tear(coz i dont hav light blue...))ya every1 hav sad time....ok the exam....2day geo sux.....anyhow do.....just sux lo then bird bird low come then me n darry lagh coz we think he the danceing thingy hahahahazzz swash~~~backwash~~~ hahahahaazzzzz...dam it hahahazzz(dono 4 wat reson say that-_-!!!)i'm thinking of something n it this...{is it time to grow up????}i dono....coz u cant b a kid 4 ever..... ya that all 4 my blog 4 the day(half of it)go so wat i'm going to say 2day is
[If we really learned from our mistakes,i'd be a fucking genius by now]





iron man after the credits
ok 4 all u ppl our there going to watch iron stay 4 the iron man after credits there is a mini show....dam me,ken n w.aifq nv do that ahhhh but nv i gt the video in utube so it blow^^enjoy^^

0 Comment or DIE!: