Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Love



Love and relationships are never like the movies no matter how much we want them to be. But when something beautiful ends, for whatever reason, it's most important not to be disappointed that it's over, but glad that it happened at all.

Sometimes, we just have to let go of someone who matters to us not because we have to, but because it’s the right thing to do. Let us remember that we can’t force anyone to love us. We can’t beg someone to stay when she/he wants to leave or be with someone else. This is what love is all about.

However, the end of love is not the end of life. It should be the beginning of understanding that everything leaves for a reason, but leaves with a lesson.

0 Comment or DIE!: