Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nothing But Body Art


Today will be blogging about something different and I know it's been a while since I update. Call me crazy, mad, insane or retard but I somehow like this thing call Body Art. What I love the most is the tattoos, all thanks to a good friend of mine call Millie that intro me this show call for "Miami Ink".

After watching that show, I start to have another type of view on tattoos. Cause those people in the show get tattoos for a reason and also there's always a story behind it. That's what make me feel that having tattoos is not showing people that you are a big gangster or what but is just another way to show yourself or your life story to other people.

Still I may not know much about Body Art yet but I want to understand more of it. Just cause there's black sheep in the world having tattoos but don't like 1 person change your view on something.

Right now I do have plans for tattoos or design I want to get but I want to get it after I'm done with army? That's what I want to do now, learn more about it then do it. Sometimes I wish the adults mindset will be more open and not keep staying at the same place since many years ago.


Johnny Depp have tattoos and this is what he said, "My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist"

There's a deep meaning in it, I won't say what but you got to understand it yourself. Alright I will end here, will blog soon if I can.

And now I quote "Love is not a game but a test for both"

0 Comment or DIE!: