Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, February 6, 2011

It's been a while


Hi everyone! It's been like a week or so since I blog? But it's been crazy or busy day for me. Chinese New Year is awesome! The sad thing is I didn't really get a lot of "Ang Bao" well it's alright for me I guess? As I enjoy myself with my family and friends.

Okay on the other hand which sucks to the max is I'm sick! This really sucks! Can't even go out and it's getting worst bit by bit! Don't feel like seeing the doctor cause again need money!

Hope I can recover as soon as I can before my birthday! And she and me is doing fine, which is a good thing I guess? Alright tomorrow will be school reopen! Don't know if I will recover before tomorrow? Let's just wait and see then.

Well nothing much to blog about now, but I just want to blog about some random thing to make my blog alive. Alright I will stop here, will update soon if I can.

And now I quote "Love me or hate me, that don't bother me"

0 Comment or DIE!: