Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

You know it sad

You know when you know someone have a broken heart but you still do and say thing even hurt the person more and the pain can never heal anymore...

How can you do this to me? Do you know how painful it is? You told me you won't have any relationship and want to study? But what is this now? It hurt so bad and so painful... Wow this is really sad you know? Can blog with my computer or I blog with my phone. So painful... This suck... So heartless... God dam it got tears coming out of my eyes... Shit...

0 Comment or DIE!: