Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

So...what now?

So what now? Should we just let it be? Or should try to care? hahaz silly right? Once everything u love come crashing down on u what will u do? There is this gal in facebook her status put "Once a boy hurt a girl, the hatred would last forever" this line really make me a little bit mad or should i say angry? I keep thinking why everyone must think that is always the boy who hurt the gal but not the gal who hurt the boy? So this is what I wanna say "Once a girl hurt a boy, the pain will stay forever" Yaya I know, most of u guys will think I'm talking crap or something.But all this time I still love her no matter how much pain she make me feel, guess I'm crazy? Yes this love do hurt and this pain do kill, but I'm still fighting. They are right that love is blind and love songs? Why do love songs always have happy ending when there is so many broken in the world? Human mind do play trick on them ^^ and that suck to the max really. See, u love this person n that person know it will hurt u a lot if he/she ask u to don't love he/she but he/she just do it anyway. Why do human love to hurt each other just to many them self happy? Really why? And also when u know that this person don't love u n why u still love that person still? What is love? Really what the fuck is love? (Sorry if I use the word *fuck but really using fuck in one line real sound better^^) Can someone tell me what is love? I really don't get it. Do love mean u gonna hurt someone the love you so god dam must? Or love that person back? Yes I do have 5-ex but the 5th? She is the one I still in love with, and I don't care even she don't love me or what. All I want is her to know that no matter how hard or sad anything can be, she still have me to be there for her. Why do people do so many silly and crazy stuff just to proof to the very person that he/she love he/she? I don't get it and I guess I never will. Time to change ^^ I still rmb that time when I still working, I had learn a lot. Like not to give up, and don't cry for someone that won't cry for you. I will not fall again, Whatever you say or do won't break me, all you do is just make me stronger ^^ A new me, a new Raymond Low is on the way^^ time to get ready for school next year^^ Fuck love! I wanna study^^ Some of my friends go sec5, some go ite and a few retain? Never mind guys! No matter where u are or which school u studying in just rmb nv give up! hahaz wow its a long post 2day^^ happy^^ my blog won't die le yeah!!! hahaz feel like buying ipod nano now? Dono should get it or not -.- anyway that all for now^^ coz now 4plus le -.- and is am! hahaz tired^^ that all^^

[You give up? but you never even give in]
[No fear, no pain]

0 Comment or DIE!: