Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It ain't over yet

To that dog:
this shit,it aint over yet.u just cross the line.hate this hate that,angry this angry that,fuck this fuck that.dont act 1 innocence n guilty.sry 4 wat u did?if u really sry that keep ur fucking ass here and say u r sry in my face.a friend is her eyes but u r just a dog in my eyes.wat never thougth will be tgt in the future wat shit is this?if u wan to tell a lie then tell a better wan hor go eat shit and bark somewhere else.NBCB!mess mess mess u r just lucky i nv call ppl come down fucking dog.dont say wan u r sry 4 wat u did to her la hor gt use meh?rmd the person u hurt untill is me la fucker.u wan play is it?i play ur mother la then c how u feel when ppl play with ur love wan.come on la in this school alot ppl already know wat u did dont act dum dono la hor.rmb this we break is all ur fucking fault u dog.just so spca la no 1 wan u!

To the NTUC dogs:
oix!take take take folo folo fun is it?stop foloing ppl la.call police then u know.we gt money buy thing no need to steal so fuck off.wan be dog i intro u 1 dog i know la!

To the Geo n Maths teacher:
wat kind teacher r u?fail to be teacher la go home slp la dono how to teach ur mother high ah.every1 to learn wan la dont waste our time.dont teach n stop la.we pay money to study not to c ur fuck up dog face to scold us 4 no reason fucking dogs!

0 Comment or DIE!: