Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Boys Like Girls - Contagious

I'm flying down the fast lane
Doing 95, 90 things on my brain
Dunno where the hell I'm goin', but I'm going after you
I'm jumping on the last train
Got this crazy kind of feeling that I can't explain
Dunno know where the hell I'm goin', but I'm going after you

And I know you think I'm crazy
And I dress up like I'm poor
I don't do dinner and movies
But if I showed up at your door

[Chorus]:
Would you give me one more minute
The story's far from finished
We could fill in all the pages
I'm feeling sick, girl you're so contagious
Just wanna say I miss you, I caught it when I kissed you
And I've been through all the stages
I'm feeling sick, girl you're so contagious
(I'm feeling sick, girl you're so contagious)

It was raining on a Wednesday
Doin' 95, 90 things left to say
Told myself to keep on driving
'Cause I left my heart with you
I never thought that I could walk away
Every second I'm regretting that I didn't stay
How could I just keep on driving
When I left my heart with you

You think all my friends are crazy
And I know you hate my car
Well I don't dont drive a Mercedes
But would it be that hard

To just give me one more minute... [chorus]

How can I get a second chance?
Don't want you slippin' out my hands
Maybe the words'll come out right this time around (so contagious)
Just hear me out before I go
Things that I wanted you to know
Just let me in tonight, and I won't let you down
(So contagious)

[ChorusX2]

0 Comment or DIE!: