Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You Should Have Killed Me When You Had The Chance


The writings on the wall, you've read that I'll be gone, but if you call my name
Just know that I'll come running, for one more night to spare with you
This is where I'm meant to be, please don't leave me

I walked into your house this morning
I brought the gun from our end table
Your blood was strewn across the walls
They'll find you on your bathroom floor when I'm done

But should I write it all off?
You should have killed me when you had the chance

0 Comment or DIE!: