Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Bye


Hey everyone, ya I know it's been long since I last blog. Well I got a lot things to do, love is most of the part. She's the first girl that I felt so alive with, I know it's weird way to put it.

I guess this is goodbye again? Going MIA yet again, but I ain't giving up. I'm not giving out this love I have for her and I will fight till the end. I know this is the road she choose but I don't want her love to go to waste, I'm trying. I really am.

I know that I'm not the person she miss nor love, but she is the person I miss and love. So be it, this fight is on and this time I'm serious. How I wish her stead know how lucky "HE" is to have her. Well I'm waiting and I will be there for her till the end.

So this is it, goodbye and so long

And now I quote "I'm always the one, waiting for you message and missing you"

0 Comment or DIE!: