Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Monday, October 25, 2010

Life as we know it


What sup guys and girls! I'm here to blog again, going back to the blogging days I guess. So what have you guys been doing? My life is turning great bit by bit, enjoying my times I have with my family and friends. My love life is great sometimes but not so sweet most of the time I guess.

Still the same, looking for jobs like a child lost in a mall looking for his parent. Well just hope I can find a job so I can work for my dream goal, a DSLR. Really need the money now, I'm broke like it's the end of the world.

On another news, one of my best friend, Kevin Low is in a relationship. I feel happy for him and also wish him my best. Hope he can last long and stop being late! Okay, guess I'm going to stop here? I really love my friends now, enjoy my life like 3 year old enjoying his lolipop.

And now I quote "You don't need me when you have them, I can see I'm not needed anymore. I'm backing out now"

0 Comment or DIE!: