Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, March 7, 2010

FUCKING HATE!

U noe wat gal? I gave u my fucking heart, but u dont give a fucking shit about it. N all i get in return is this fucking shit ass pain. But guess wat? i dont give a fucking shit anymore, if u dont cherish my love then i will give my heart to someone else, u dont like me say fuck? well... I JUST DONT GIVE A FUCKING SHIT ABOUT HOW U FEEL ANYMORE!


[fucking hate]
i fucking hate those ppl who look at me like i'm wat the fuck? just become i wear like teenager! plus so wat is i gt 2 piercing at my ear? that dont meean i'm a gangster or wat shit rite! fucking hate those adult who look at us like we r some kind of unwanted ppl,fucking shit ass mother fucker!

[enjoy]
i enjoy hanging out with my friends,we talk about almost anything.i love it when we ton its so fucking awsome^^ hehe :D thats all for now

[will u sms the person that make u break up with u n ur ex?]

0 Comment or DIE!: