Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Sunday, September 14, 2008

September 13
When to bm inter to find kokwee then ken come along hahaz then we go eat...then D.T come find us hahazz then about 1 go bm inter find seng,wt n branson hahazz...then folo then go eat hahaz after that take 851 go china town coz kok wee wan to sell his hp n buy a psp....in then end nv sell lo coz the shop all no like dont wan sad...then D.T n kokwee when to bm lo...then we all go bugis....take bus la hahaz then go bugis IP zone coz seng wan buy shirt...after that Y.T come find us hahaz^^ then we all when to bugis street then saw angela n her stead hahaz then we just keep walk lo hahaz then i buy 1 shirt then seng buy alot thing lo gt shirt,pant lo then ken,branson n seng buy boxers lo hahaz Y.T nv take his money to buy sad...then we when back to Bugis to walk around again hahaz...then take MRT go vivo hahaz then in MRT take pic lo hahazz...then chat at vivo then go there the timezone...if i'm not wrong that the name...we play lo hahazz fun lo hahaz after that we all when to cresent to eat but branson nv eat lo...then soon he left le....sad....then we go safra play hahaz after done playing then take some pic hahaz then we when to the playgound in safra hahazz crazy la we all...then bully the small kids lolz...then about 9+ we when home lo.......then i went to find mi mother take something from her then went home...watch TV...then eat some thing then slp lolz hahaz....

September 14(today)
wake up about 10+ dono y....then watch tv coz boring...my dad 2day working...my mum dono go where in the morrg....then about 11+ she come back lo...then she buy food hahazzz...then i eat...then zheng da call say he coming my house to find me lolz after eating then on my com...then he come hahahaz...he go buy food come my house to eat lolz lo he hahaz then we go use com lo hahaz we go c some video lo then he dono c wat hong kong saw....then i go find the new movie call 歲月(The Days) i wan to watch la the movie...but too bad it in nc16 ahahahaz sad....then he gtg then i go blk65 buy food lo...then he folo after that i going home he say he mayb at nite about 7 like that come find me again..i say call me if c i'm at home anot hahaz...then went back home use com lo hahazz....n here i'm blogging about ytd n 2day hahaz...ytd was fun...oya ytd pic is posted is PrankSG blog hahaz n kokwee hav join PrankSG hahazz...so fast PrankSG gt 13member..i so happy hahazzz
Note to some ppl:
to those ppl who were once "A Big Family"
so hows life after all went solo???c u all nv lasts long ad "a big family"..noe y???coz some ppl in it only think about them-self then a family hahaz....
Note to Every1:
Why So Serious???
SomePpl just take life too serious n end up burning in hell....

0 Comment or DIE!: