Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Friday, August 22, 2008

ya feel so ass 2day when to skool chat around lo...now 4 lesson
SS
chat around hahahazzz n fool around
Eng
fck lo learn nth dam it
Maths
go com lad...nv do work play online game all the way
Res nv eat....
M.t talk,play,fool around(that wat i always)hahahzzz
Pct
Mr.seow talk n show us some video funny lo
After Skool
when to eat at mac then saw the "Dicks6"hahahazzz then they walk out then nv say hi or bye lo their face like we own them money like that...then me,seng,wt,ken n branson when to bm liby lo then we like play there hahahazzz...then i start to mess around lo this is wat i do

all the Dummies i can find hahaazzz

hahazzz...then w.afiq come along...then after that he when off.....then few hours we all go home...(something happen to me n seng in bm liby is fcknig funny)hahahazzz dont wanna tell u all....
Home Sweet Home
when home bath the slp lo(coz raining)hahahzzz then my dad wake me up then go down eat lo......then come back home n use com lo...do some stuff...n here i'm blogging....2moro going out may b jeron(pri skool friend)coming oso
End of Blog

Note to some ppl:
HoneyStar,try 4give n 4get...n oso save money buy new hp ok
Ken,gd luck with ur think b4 u do thiny
Darryl,hope u get ur ic soon
PeiMin,leave them la let them die...
JinSui,hope u come back to Singapore

oya funny video

0 Comment or DIE!: