Raymond's blog ver 3.0

This is my so call "new" blog as my old one is dead and boring skin is killing me from the inside out so yah I change everything into a more simple type of blog ^^ caues Simple Is Cool :D

My story

To everything in life there's two sides of the story and this is my side of the story, the side that I want to share also the side that I know.

Welcome to the diary of a man that lost his mind so long ago

This is us

The children of Adelphia

This is a new chapter now, let's write it together ♥

I belong to her and only her, Claudia Tan Shu Min 160311 1230 ♥

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1 Comment or DIE!:

Anonymous said...

buy facebook likes
get facebook likes

http://www.sanduskyregister.com/registercam http://www.chinariversproject.org/?q=node/101
buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes buy facebook likes
i have a Toshiba terca 8200 laptop and i have a wine32.worm netsky virus on my laptop and it turned off by its self while i was trying to remove it.um i tried turning it back on and it dosent boot up.i tried the f8 button (advanced options)and i press default option and it just goes to the blank black screen i tried to go to safe mode it had the little words coming down and then it stops after about 3 secs and just freezes.?i don't know whats going on but i need to fix it asap and i dont have a boot up cd i didn't back nothing up.i even tried to unplug the cord and the battery and hold down power button for 10sec and still dosent work i tried everything nothings works!!please please please help,its frustrating me!!

buy facebook likes 1000 facebook likes [url=http://1000fbfans.info]1000 facebook likes [/url] get facebook likes